WHO CAN JOIN?
All parishioners are invited to join, men and women, young and old.
WHAT IS MY COMMITMENT?
1. To reverently participate at Holy Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
2. To make your best effort to attend all scheduled meetings and Masses for the Confraternity each month.
3. To spend one Holy Hour each Friday at Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at ST. Dominic's.
4. To pray for all members of the Confraternity, their intentions, and for the success of the Confraternity itself.
5. To participate in the activities, including fundraising and other volunteer opportunities, of the Confraternity.
ANNUAL DUES: $5.00.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS:
To share in the prayers, Massses and apostolic works of other members, and to share in the solidarity and fellowship among members and all who are dedicated to the Holy Eucharist.
1. To deepen our love and reverence for the Holy Eucharist; the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. To foster spiritual growth among us, through devotion in the Blessed Sacrament, with the reverent participation at Mass and Holy Hour Adoration.
3. To support the maintenance of the Blessed Sacrament Sanctuary of the church with monetary contributions and voluntary service.
4. To encourage youth spirituality - love of Jesus and the Church that he gave to us.
1. Monthly meetings which include a luncheon and Holy Mass.
2. One Holy Hour of adoration on Fridays.
3. Serving the Pastor and the parish community by volunteering to clean the sacristy and side altars.
All glory and adoration be to you,
O Lord Jesus Christ,
present in the Most Blessed Sacrament of the Altar,
on the throne of Heaven,
and in the hearts of your faithful people.
I love you.
May your boundless mercy be upon us
and the whole world.
HISTORY AT ST. DOMINIC'S: 2011 is our 90th Anniversary. Shortly after the founding of St. Dominic's Church in 1921, Fr. Pius Driscoll established the Confraternity with Miriam Kleine as its president, the first of many to hold that office. Ever since that time, the Confraternity has remained faithful to its original purpose and has rendered invaluable service tot he parish.